March 09, 2014

Lervin down with stomach flu.

Lervin was on absent from school last thur and fri due to stomach flu. It can get so painful till the boy needs to squat down.... Knowing how bad stomach flu can get, we brought him to a doctor and then to my mum's place to rest. He is there from thur to sun.
He is better the next day so I whatsapp my sis his weekly 听写 and ask her to help me teach him. I don't expect him to learn all as he has not fully recover. I just want him to rest and recover soon but maybe during his free time, he can learn a few like 2 or 3 words.

When I fetch him today, I surprised that he learned almost all the words! Except for the sentence which he wants me to teach him. My sis told me that both sis take turn to teach him. How blessed I am! A mum who is always there for me and siblings to play and teach them. They always prioritise my boys. =)

No comments: