July 12, 2014

Defect check.

This is crazy....
So much defects that it took us 1 whole day to check and still not complete...
Maybe we are too detailed... Every little things also mark as defect. Way before I collected my keys, I had been closely following our BTO FB group on the defects our fellow neighbours found. They are so nice that they even drafted out a copy of defect list and save in our group for our reference and this certainly helps a lot.
What makes me to be this detail in checking is because for this amount of money I paid, I had to make sure I'm getting quality work.
Adding on, BSC (Building Services Centre) which is located right under 1 of the blocks for this project will only be for a certain period of time. During this period of time, any defect I found, I can just WALKED over to submit and check status. So if there's any issue after they leave, I can only report to HDB and I believe it will takes them ages to retify.

Lots of defects photo I've taken and it is obviously a defect and HDB officer APPROVED them. #rolleyes

No comments: