October 01, 2014

Our dinner / Leroy packing his bag for school outing.

The boy is going for school outing to Garden by the Bay tomorrow and he is super excited!
He requested to pack his bag for this trip early. Well, it is good to have this good inititative to do things early rather than last minute.
So when we reach home today, I'm busy preparing our dinner and this boy gets busy again going through items which is already in his bag and stuff in more things inside. I'm very curious what he will bring but I've no time to check his bag. After dinner I will!

Our dinner tonight!
Didi can't wait to eat so when I'm preparing the last dish, he asked for my phone and quickly take a photo of this dish as he knows I always do that. Lol!
Blurry photo and he re-take!

A close-up. Lol!

Porridge with stripes of pumpkin added, salted egg prawn, egg tofu topped with marinated minced pork and fish (korkor eaten the fish skin!)
Simple dinner for my family. =)

I don't cook everyday thus my children sometimes still eat pack food and I feel super guilty.
My cooking skill is not as good as my mum but I try do check online for some easy recipe and cook for them and when the dish turns out good, I share with my mum! =)
Before I start my own family, I don't like cooking and finds it a hassle. The mess, the smell of oil and sweat, the cleaning up, I find it really troublesome. I always think that why such a trouble? Just 'dabao' food, eat and throw! Don't even have to wash the dishes. But when it comes to a point that after starting my own family and have children, no one in the house can cook and we are without a maid(most maid will be able to cook simple dishes), will you still have the same mindset as before? Some may think, 'aiyah just order tingkat lor. Slighty better than buying from stalls' But would you rather cook healthier food that you know what's being added in the food or eat what is being cook by others and not knowing if there is 'extra ingredient' added? Can't wait for mum to stay with us at our place!

Enough of my loh-sohness! Lol




Now, let's see what Leroy pack for his outing!



Me : Why he need 2 sunnies?
Leroy : So that I can change mah.
Me : Why you bring the fork?
Leroy : I need to use the fork when I eat there.
me : *laughing hysterically*

No comments: